KTV cum Movie Saturday

It has been a while since I had such a fulfilling Sat. First up, I had a KTV session with Raymond’s Facebook Group at the new Partyworld @ Nex @ Serangoon. The ktv session was shorter than the sessions that I usually have at Partyworld International Building or Vivo City. The management says that because of the high demand of the outlet, we are only allowed to sing for 3 hours at the same price that I would have paid for a 4 hour session at Partyworld International Building or Vivo City. The branch is slightly bigger than the Vivo City branch. The air con in the room I was in was freaking cold. Fortunately, I brought my jacket. =)

I met up with Evelyn, Ann & Weng Kiat for lunch at 1pm. Evelyn had invited 2 of her friends, Bryan & Daniel. I asked them to choose between the Food Junction & Food Republic food courts. They chose Food Junction for lunch & Food Republic for dinner.

I tried out some new songs at the new branch, and some songs that I never attempted before.

Could not find the JJ Lin latest version, so sang this version instead.

During the course of the lunch, Evelyn asked us if we were interested to catch Andy Lau & Gong Li’s version of What Women Want. I had been wanting to catch it since I saw the 8 Days Magazine review. It ended up 9 of us, Me, Evelyn, Bryan, Dan, Ann, Ivy, Betty, Corrine & Weng Kiat caught the movie together. It was my 1st time going to a movie in a big group &  my first time at Nex Shaw Cinema watching the movie. I liked the song “Slip Away” by Andy Lau.

After the movie, we called it a night. Hope my friends enjoyed the tour of Nex

Aft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings