Lance’s Birthday Celebration

The birthday celebration was initiated by Chloe. The place for the dinner was Mutarama Ramen Restaurant at The Central at Clarke Quay. I thought that the ramen was good and the side dish which I had, the gyoza  was great, but I was a little disappointed with the service attitude of the service staff of the restaurant, who could have exercised more flexibility to allow us to cut the birthday cake at the premises. It ended up that we had to go to Subway to get a drink and sit down to complete the birthday celebration. Thanks Chloe for the drink treat =)

 The disappointment did not last long though, as I finally had the chance to play the “Monopoly Deal” game. I would like to thank Gonnie, Lance, Chloe & Kianhow for teaching me the game and guiding me how to play it.

P1070004

P1070010

P1070006

P1070007

P1070013

P1080017

P1080018

We hope that Lance likes his birthday present, a bottle of Mount Blanc perfume from us. We thought that it will be useful for him as his job requires him to be presentable and professional most of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings