First RC Meeting

I had received a letter from my Residents’ Committee last week, stating that I am the observer for their meeting that happened a few days ago.

I had decided to join the RC at the urging of my IRAS e-filing volunteer mates, Haris & Wendy. Both of them feel that I am able to contribute to the community even more, when I join this.

Rushed to a nearby coffeeshop near my place for a quick dinner in a cab from my workplace before heading to the RC centre that was just at the next block near my house.

The meeting was an interesting eye-opener as I learnt about how municipal issues were brought up, mingling with the residents are organised.

Looking forward to the April meeting. =)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings