Hectic Work Week

I had a hectic week at work this week. It was a busy week for a person who is in the taxation line, as it is the personal tax filing period.

It became more busy for me as an unexpected hiccup occurred in the organising of the ktv event. Fortunately, a friend of mine, who attends my ktv event alerted me about the hiccup early, and I was able to discuss with the management of the  Partyworld International Building an alternative arrangement to solve the problem. I am glad that I was able to resolve the problem through several phone calls and a site visit. As a result, I could have a successful gathering today. Although some of my friends in the group felt that I should not have given in to certain demands, I thought that they were needed to ensure that a compromise is achieved in order to get the hiccup resolved.

It was also my 20 year Secondary School Buddy, Malcolm’s wedding dinner the day before. Given my close ties with him and his family, I was invited together with my family. However, my parents are away in Vietnam for their performance at the moment, so I was there with my brother.

It was great to witness this happy occasion and seeing his family members share this joyous occasion of him moving on to the next phase of his life.

P1220001

P1220008

P1220009

I hereby wish the couple, Malcolm & Serina a happy & blissful marriage!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings