Movie Nite With Friends

After the e-filing session, I rushed to Orchard Cineleisure to meet up with Evelyn, Mandy, Ann and WK to catch this movie. I have to thank WK for helping us to queue and buy the tickets in advance in order to get the UOB card discount.

Had a drink at the food court with the ladies before heading to the Jap Restaurant at Level 4 for dinner. The gals had the same view as me. The food at the food court didn’t look pleasing to us.

Just as we were having our dinner, WK joined us and we rattled off our orders so that we could make it in time for the movie.

The movie was great. It had a great deal of suspense. I would recommend you guys to catch it.

After the movie, we went to McDonald’s and have a good chat before heading home at 1.30am

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings