Uneventful But Busy Week

I haven’t been blogging for the past week as there was nothing much happening. Last Friday, my mum and I took some off to visit my grandma as it has been a while since we last visited her. It is good to see that she is doing well, except that she has lost a little bit of weight.

This week was a busy week as it was the start of the tax filing period. I wonder if my office PC has problems as whenever my colleague or I e-file for our clients. The screen will appear “Unable to process the transaction” just after you click the submit button. It meant that I had to rekey in all what I keyed in previously before submitting again. Anyway I have highlighted this issue to my friend.

Hopefully, the IT Department can resolve this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings