3rd & 4th Session of VES Session

I was a little surprised that the crowd that came for e-filing was very much lesser than the first session. Perhaps they could have 6th sense and knew that my regular partner, Haris was not around for these two sessions. A check with the Sengkang CC & Yio Chu Kang CC confirmed that the CC I am at was not the one CC that saw lesser crowd last weekend.

I am therefore convinced that the crowd will start streaming in during the last two weeks of the e-filing weekend. I hope that with my exprience in the tax industry, I will be able to handle those difficult customers and/or tax queries,

Just a point to note, for those foreigners who have worked in Singapore for 60 days or less in the calendar year, their income will not be subject to Singapore tax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings