Gathering With ACCA Classmates

The gathering with my ACCA classmates was first mooted by Tammy on Facebook about 2 weeks ago and seconded by Elaine. I felt that my Facebook Wall was not an appropriate place to discuss all these. I certainly do not want many people to know where we were going. I agreed with Peggy that Facebook is a dangerous place to post things sometimes.

Dinner was at Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts as requested by Elaine. She said that she enjoyed the fresh seafood at the buffet. Therefore, I booked a table a week before through walk in since it was near my office. I did not expect the restaurant to be so crowded on a weekday nite.

It was certainly great to see the ladies, since I have not met up with Tammy & Peggy since the last dinner we had before Elaine was due to give birth. Peggy and I chatted for about half an hour while we waited for Elaine and Tammy to arrive and continued eating and chatting till 11pm.

The tab was again picked up by Peggy. The three of us felt bad about her picking up the tab as she did not earn as much as us but still wanted to pay for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings