Good Friday Easter Weekend

On Good Friday, Jonathan Teo, Jonathan Ya, Lance, Jas & Alex Xu were invited to Andrina’s house for a mini ktv session.

It was good to see Jonathan Teo back in Singapore after his European adventure and he actually bought some souvenirs for all of us, which were keychains & chocolates.

 

It was the 1st time I heard this song on Friday and I thought the song is nice.

On Sat, I was asked by mum if I wanted to go for a prayer session and IKEA Tampines to source for new furniture for my home.

Reached IKEA Tampines and started researching on the furniture that we could get. In the end, we had a shortlist of what we wanted to get. We managed to get the minimum $200 required for the membership and purchased all the items today as we also discussed with my brother about how he felt about the shortlist before purchasing them.

We took a cab home after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings