Election Fever

I guess almost everyone who had the opportunity to vote yesterday were caught by the election fever that gripped the whole of Singapore for the past two weeks.

I shall not reveal which party that I voted for in this election. Let’s just say that I voted to the group of candiates that I felt will be able to represent my concerns on housing and high cost of living in Singapore. It actually took me a few days to decide

This was my 2nd time voting in the election. I attended an election rally for the 1st time, since attaining the legal right to have a say in Singapore. Although the rally that I attended was not the party that was contesting in the GRC that I am in, I am impressed by what the party shared at their rally. The pledge taking moment at the end was an emotional moment for me as it showed that the people at the rally were truly concerned about the future of Singapore, myself included.

With the results of the elections announced, I certainly hope that the Government will look into ways on communicating its policies across before implementing them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings