KTV Session Saturday

After a break for about two months, I organised a ktv session for the group, which I am one of the organisers. This session was unique in many ways as this was the first time, I was rather afraid that the session would not go on as smoothly as planned as there were two people which I wanted to ban, showed up at the event.
My committee members have decided to let them join in for the event, but I certainly did not want them to be in the same room as me. In fact, a lot of the members did not wish to be in the same room as them, so in the end, I decided to put them with Chairman, his gf, his sister and newbie Eugene.
My room had 3 newbies. Candy, Leon & Derrick. I had knew Candy & Leon from my previous gatherings at KTV Club SG, while Derrick was Mandy’s friend. I certainly hope that you all enjoyed yourselves. Judging from the amount of fun we had, singing duets together, I guess all of them should have fun. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings