Mandy’s Birthday Celebration

The birthday celebration for Mandy was planned about 3 weeks ago, with Evelyn, Weng Kiat & myself as the planners. It ended up that Evelyn was caught up with something and could not attend the celebration & Weng Kiat fell sick. Therefore, I had to execute the plan on my own.

P2100003 

P2100009

P2100018

First up was a KTV session with the birthday, which Alex, Ann, Raymond, Jue Liang and myself had to warm up the room for an hour before the birthday gal made her grand entrance, in her new pair of glasses, courtesy from us. =)

Dinner was at Xin Wang Café, which was booked in advance by me as I knew it was going to be crowded on Polling Day. Thanks to my membership card, otherwise, we would have a hard time looking for place to settle dinner.

After that, we proceeded to Clarke Quay to find a place to chill. We ended up in TCC Café instead as the pubs were too crowded. It was a great chill session as we found out more about Alex & Raymond.

At 3am, we left and were left stranded at the Clarke Quay taxi stand waiting for cab. If not for Alex walking to Chinatown to hail a cab for us at about 3.45am, we would still be stranded there. This really showed his good side!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings