Master Your Own Finance Seminar

I was asked by mum to attend this seminar. I was a little worried that it was those one of those sales tactics by people. Therefore I decided to join her at the company’s premises at Park Mall.

It was a great talk by Mr Dennis Ng. I picked up a few good pointers about managing my own finances. But I was partly right as towards the end of the seminar, he was trying to sell his courses to us. It was certainly not cheap to attend them. I was smart enough to stop my mum from signing up as I felt that the cost was rather high. I feel that if you wish to manage your own finances, would you spend such a big sum just to attend a course?

In the end, we bought his book which was only a small fraction of what I would have spent for his course.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings