Bad Service By Nokia

This entry is to share the bad service that my dad experienced at the Nokia Vivo City yesterday.

My dad had purchased a Nokia N8 handphone a few months ago after his Motorola handphone was caught in the rain and rendered unrepairable.

He had went to the Nokia Service Centre after realising that he was not able to use several functions that requires the use of the semi-touch screen of the phone.

According to my dad’s account, the service centre staff had told him the phone had gone into water again. But according to my dad, he has always placed his handphone in his pocket and had never dropped it into water. If this happens because of my dad’s sweat that has got into the touchscreen phone, does this means that the product designer did not factor in sweat going into the phone. What angered my dad was the staff said that the repair was chargeable despite the product having a product warranty.

Having a bad experience with Nokia Service Centre many years back, I have since decided not to use Nokia handphones anymore. I think my dad feels the same way as me too after this incident.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings