Balloon Sculpting Session

I was invited by my fellow volunteer friend, Wendy, who is also a grassroots member at Yio Chu Kang CC to join her at this event organised by the CC.

Actually, I was a little apprehensive about this, as I am not a good balloon blower, nor I am good at pumping balloons. I was just there with the hope that I can make new friends.

It was interesting to see that a balloon being able to be sculpted into so many interesting objects. But sad to say, my fingers are not that nimble. I was only able to sculpt a puppy with loads of assistance from Wendy’s friend.

This event is indeed an eye opener as the trainer who taught us was only a 19 year old ITE student. I think young students nowadays are pretty talented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings