Birthday Gifts Shopping

I have 2 friends whose birthdays are approaching. For one of them, the birthday gift was also a farewell gift as she has decided to go back to her home country for good, while the other, I must say I regard him as my older brother to me, despite the short time that I knew him.

Buying gifts can be a headache sometimes. I was fortunate to have Evelyn & Ann to accompany me to get the gifts. In fact, they were be sharing the birthday cum farewell gift with 3 other friends and myself.

First stop, Adidas, where I saw a suitable gift for my older brother. He was telling me that he had too many of his red Liverpool jerseys, therefore I chose something different for him. Ann & Evelyn thought I made a good choice and the price was reasonable too.

index1

We actually had wanted to get an Adidas jacket as a farewell gift for the female friend, but the display piece was the last piece. The ladies and I were not comfortable with the fact that it was a display piece. In the end, we decided to head to Nike at Wheelock Place, where I had previously made a research on the jackets and took one of the photos when I was there to collect my reserved new Man U kit. Once again, have to thank Yani for reserving this for me and giving me a special price for this. =)

mufc-86155

Fortunately, Evelyn was of a similar build to our friend, therefore we were able to make a good judgement if the size we chose was right. In the end, we decided to get the jacket. Luckily it was not the last piece. =)

index

After the whirlwind 1.5 hrs of shopping, it was time for dinner. Evelyn had suggested NYDC but there were too many people queueing for a table. In the end, we settled our dinner at Sakae Sushi, where we had filling bento sets and a good 2 hr chat before  calling it a night.

Let’s hope that the birthday boy and gal liked the gift we chosen for them. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings