Communication Is The Key

I feel that communication is important in whatever things you do, no matter whether it is work or BGR or friendship.

In the past week, I encountered a few things that made me realise that communication is the key if you want to get things done.

My aunt had wanted to introduce a Vietnamese gal to me recently. Apparently her colleague has a cousin who is about 27 or 28 years old. I was under the impression that this gal has been working in Singapore, but after finding out more information from my aunt, I decided not to progress further after discussing with my mum, as we feel that there were many problems that we may have to face. My dad was like rushing me into accepting the gal, which I did not want as I didn’t want to end up like one of my relatives, whose Vietnamese wife ran back home and failed to return.

Recently, my work also met by many problems as the auditors have been shoddy in their work, doing it without proper cross referencing, making my job very tough and time consuming. Even my manager is jammed by their shoddy work, stuck with a case for about two weeks already.

I decided to highlight this to my bosses and my audit partners. They were agreeable to my suggestion that I will report to them any shoddy work that is passed to us for it to be reworked on.

Hopefully, it will be better, instead of me having to lose my temper to scream and shout at people always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings