First Grassroots Dinner

It has been 5 months since I first joined the grassroots as an observer. According to People’s Association, I am required to serve the grassroots as an observer for a year before I am admitted to the organisation as a full fledged member.
Yesterday marked the 1st time I participated in a Grassroots event. It was the dinner for our retiring MP, Mr Wee Siew Kim. I have decided to participate in the dinner as Mr Wee had tried to help me in the cheating incident that I suffered about a year ago. He actually helped me to write a letter to help me to clarify the whole legal process that I went through. It was partly because of this I decided to join the grassroots.
P3170002
The dinner was held at the Jalan Kayu Hall at Hwi Yoh CC, which was near my place. The food was alright, although I thought that it was a little steep for the dinner to be charged at $30 but I was just there to show our appreciation to the MP.
It was indeed a good experience. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings