Grandma’s Birthday

Last Sunday, my family were asked to attend my granny’s birthday celebration at his place. My family was asked to get a cake for my granny. In the end, my mum got 2 cakes for the occasion as my extended family has close to 30 people. Paul, as my granny’s favourite grandson and eldest grandson just paid for the 2 cakes, while mum made the choices for the cakes.

P3240007P3240008

It was supposed to be a home based birthday celebration but the buffet caterer made a mistake by putting the order for the buffet to be at night. Therefore, my uncle had to use his contacts to find a restaurant to cater for close to 30 of us. In the end, the place of the celebration was at Teochew City Restaurant at Centrepoint.

It has been quite a while since we celebrated my granny’s birthday, since she was paralyzed from waist down about 3 years ago after a fall.

Although, it was my granny’s birthday, this adorable baby gal became the star of my granny’s birthday celebration. She is my cousin’s daughter, Vera

P3240011P3240012P3240013P3240014 

It was good to see that my grandma so happy. Happy 87th birthday to my grandma and wishing her with many happy returns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings