Movie Week

This week, I had the chance to watch 2 movies. The first one was

I was asked by Alicia to join her for this movie, which she called along Mandy too. We caught the movie at Plaza Singapura. Our dinner was at Manhattan Fish Market after Alicia said that she did not enjoy food at my first choice, Xin Wang Café.

I felt that the movie was not bad. I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5 stars for the movie.

The 2nd movie I caught was

I was asked by my 2 IRAS volunteer friends, Wendy and Angela to join them for this. Wendy had been bugging me in the past week, to book the tickets, which I did last week and got the best seats.

Before the movie, we actually had our lunch at Swensens, where we helped Angela celebrate her birthday, which was on last Sunday. We hope that she enjoyed the mini birthday celebration.

The movie was great with great graphics and ending. I would give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings