Stephanie’s New Born

266491_10150239171749353_611359352_7221321_7393808_o

Photo courtesy of Stephanie’s IPhone, which she whatsapp to me on receiving the hamper

My friend, Stephanie just became a mum about two weeks ago. As her friend, I am happy for her, having attended her wedding about three years ago.

I actually got to know her through my long time blogger friend, Wai Ling, who introduced Stephanie & her hubby, Andy to me when we met up for lunch during my birthday about 4 years ago. From then on, like what people say, the rest is history. Our friendship just bloomed.

I decided to order a hamper for her family in celebration of the occasion. I chose to do it online with Noel Gifts. It has been a while, since I last got a hamper from them. In fact, the last time I ordered a hamper from them was for Wai Ling’s boy, Guojun. The boy is already going to be 3 years old & his mum is going to be second time mummy soon.

I hope Stephanie will find the gift useful for herself & her baby boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings