My 1st Residents Committee National Day Block Party

The day that I had been waiting for nervously had arrived. The meeting on National Day Eve had ended at about 11.15pm. After chilling for a while, I hit the sack at 12.35am.
I was up and awake by 7.50am on National Day as I had to be at the RC Centre by 8.30am to do the setting up and preparation. I was glad when Nelson told me that David, the RC Zone 4 Vice Chairman will be assisting me with the hosting duties. =) I have spent 4 nights to hunt for the questions and a day to do up the hosting script. Although the script was not used, it did give me a feel of  how the program should be run.
I would like to thank my committee members, Mr Ngiam, Veronica & Joanna for assisting me and making the event a huge success. Not forgetting to thank fellow RC members, Nelson, Mr Ong & Merilyn for assisting us as well.
I also would like to thank my mum, my brother and my friends, Wendy and Catherine for being there to support my 1st event. Also thanks to Evelyn, Weng Kiat, Alex Lee, Mandy, Angela, & Wai Ling for their moral support. I really appreciate it.
Thanks for the words of encouragement from the ex chairman of the RC, Mr William Chin & my friend, Catherine, they felt that I have done a good job. =)
Here are some photos to share.
P5010003
P5010016
P5010031
The rest are on my Facebook. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings