National Day Dinner

This was my 1st National Day Dinner as a RC member on 6 Aug 2011. I know this is a belated post. I had wanted to post this up earlier but was busy with the National Day Block Party earlier & my work, therefore had no time to post this.

IMG_4993IMG_4995

These were the official photos from the official photographer, Mr Mork Heng. I am not going to put up the photos that I took as they seemed a little blur. My family also attended the dinner with me, after my dad asked me what was the cost of the ticket for the dinner. I am seated at a different table from them as my RC has sponsored a table for us in recognition for our efforts in grassroots events for the past year.

I was quite surprised that my area’s MP, Dr Intan remembers me after seeing me only twice before this.

Overall it has been a good experience attending the dinner. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings