Extended KTV Saturday

I had wanted to blog about this for quite a while, but was too busy and I was recovering from my flu that had bugged me for about two weeks since 9 Sep.

It was an unusual rainy Saturday for a KTV session for the group and most of the group committee members are not around. It was left with me, Alex (who offered to help me) & Wendy (Chairman’s gf) to run the session. The session was held at International Building.

Fearing that there would be hiccups like the one in July, I was there pretty early, as well as to get a birthday cake for the birthday gal, Jessica. It has been a tradition of my group to help to celebrate the birthdays of group members whose birthday are near to the date of KTV session. I was glad that Jayce was willing to share the cost of the birthday cake with me.

My worst fears did come true. There were some hiccups at the session that made me launch a complaint to the Partyworld management again. I am glad to have been given a reply and some options to ponder before the next group gathering.I

This was our cake for Jessica from TCC.

303666_10150296005255028_663510027_8078667_1781085781_n 

Photo courtesy of Serene

P9160001

Jessica with her birthday cake

I m glad that she liked the celebration & the cake, as I had to seek the manager’s permission to use the VIP room (Room 23) for the cake cutting. The fortunate thing was that the manager was rather accommodating to the request, and knowing that we had been unhappy with the service in some of the rooms, he added another additional hour for us. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings