Last Minute KTV Session & Shopping Trip

I was asked to tag along by my mum for her classmates’ gathering. It was an interesting ktv session as this was the 1st time I had the opportunity to sing in a secondary school. I did not know that Yuying Secondary School has a KTV room for its alumni.

After the session, we went down to Nex Shopping Mall. I had the opportunity to try out the new Mercedes Citaro bus. It is definitely much better than the Scania bus in terms of design & seats.

I also had the opportunity to tour the new bus interchange which was opened yesterday. The concourse is much smaller than the old one but it is more convenient now as it is linked to the shopping mall & MRT station.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings