Meetup With ACCA Classmates

The meetup took me about half a day to co-ordinate. I am thankful that there is Whatsapp now, as the four of us installed the application on our handphones. The venue was finally settled at  Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant at Vivo City.

It was a pity that Tammy was not able to join us. This was my first time at this German restaurant, which Elaine recommended. Although it was her 1st time there too.

P9070001P9070002P9070003P9070004 

I felt that the chicken & sausages were great but not so for the salad and apple struddel. It was fun catching up with Elaine & Peggy especially after not meeting up for close to 5 months. It was good to know that Elaine is pregnant again and will be a mother for the second time next March.

Till we meet again next month for Peggy’s birthday at the request of Tammy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings