Ordered To Rest @ Home

index

My throat had felt a little itchy since Monday. From then on, I knew that I had to try to drink loads of water to try to counter the bad throat. The bad throat appeared to subside on Tuesday & Wednesday, but came to its fore on Thursday morning when phlegm came out and I started having a runny nose. Since I knew I had some work to clear, I decided to report for work first. Unfortunately, the throat and runny nose got worse, so I decided to drag myself to the doctor.

The 24hr clinic doctor, Dr Phan, said that my throat was badly inflamed and gave me a strong course of antibiotics with a dosage of 625mg, a runny nose medication & a phlegm dissolver to counter the phlegm. He was concerned by the fact that I seldom fall sick and this could be a prelude to a strong virus, therefore he decided to give me a day of medical leave to rest at home. I decided to take his advice as readers of my blog would know why I decided to take his advice.

Also the thought of having some activities over this weekend and the next weekend, which required my presence, I felt that a break would do me good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings