The Parting of A Great Colleague

I was quite surprised when I heard that this colleague of mine decided to leave the company after 4 years of service. I have always felt that he has always done a good job.

This colleague has a hearing problem, which I came to know of when I joined the company. To allow him to hear me better, I always stand close to him and talk slowly to him so that he could catch what I was trying to say.

He had wanted to leave when another close colleague of ours had left but I asked him to stay on for the sake of his family commitments. But I guessed he could not take the stress of being scolded by the bosses, and decided to throw in the towel. I think my gossip colleagues played a part in his leaving too.

I hope the audit partners do know what they are losing as the good staff are all leaving one by one and the morale of the department is pretty low at the moment. It is having an impact on my department as well, since we need to work hand in hand with them. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings