Catch Up With Wai Ling & Kit Chan Concert

I had arranged to meet up with Wai Ling & her 2 little ones at her place yesterday afternoon at her place. I was late for the appointment as my overly concerned parents were talking to me and the cab that I was involved in a minor accident. It was fortunate that it was just a minor scrape on the taxi’s side view mirror and it didn’t hit us from behind and I was able to reach there safely.

It was great to see Wai Ling, Guojun & the new little one, Lexuan at her place. I am surprised that Guojun still remembers me despite not seeing him for 2 years already. =). As usual, he posed for me to take some pics. He takes after his parents’ friendly and bubbly nature.

PA140002 

Heard from Wai Ling that GJ likes to watch lion dance & do the lion dance. So this is with him doing the lion dance.

PA140006

PA140004

This is the latest addition to Wai Ling’s family, the little Lexuan at 1 month plus. I was saying she looks exactly like Wai Ling

It was nice to catch up with her and the meet the 2 little ones. We were talking about meeting up at my place over CNY next year at my yearly CNY house visit.=)

After dinner at Wai Ling’s place with her friends, I headed to MBS Grand Theatre for the Kit Chan concert.

296854_10150309215464353_611359352_7828407_1719940773_n

I went alone for this concert, but I met Desmond & Yvonne while I was at the concert. The couple was celebrating their 2md wedding anniversary and this concert was a part of their wedding anniversary celebrations.

Overall, I thought the concert was awesome, as I felt that it really showcased her powerful vocals in Cantonese, English & Mandarin. She did a French song as well. I hope she do her 20th anniversary concert in 2 years time. =)

My friends, who are anticipating a lot of photos from the concert are going to be disappointed. As my seat was near the aisle, there were many ushers monitoring us, therefore I was not able to take many photos.

PA140009

Her concert poster. It was going at $25. Have to thank Yvonne for capturing the shot for me. =)

PA140010

Bought her new album instead at $22, which I felt that it was a better memento for her concert. =)

Took a cab home after the concert. I was stunned by the news from my brother that my parents met with a traffic accident. Fortunately, both of them suffered slight injuries to their hands (Dad) & legs (Mum).

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings