Happy Birthday To Wai Ling

Untitled

This is my 1st time trying to use the print screen key on the computer keyboard to print this from the Facebook screen. This also shows how technology has evolved since I know Wai Ling about 8 years ago.

I got to know her through a random Internet chat, ICQ. We got even closer after knowing that we had maintained a blog, and we always read each other’s blog and give each other advices if we got flamed in our blog. Friendships made through the modern technology of Internet were never thought to last long for most of us but my friendship with Wai Ling is certainly one of the few exceptions.

In this extracted Facebook screenshot, I was rather surprised and touched by what she wrote after I told her that I may not be able to send her a birthday card this year for her birthday as I had been busy with my work. She was a little sad, and she actually wrote that she has been keeping the cards that I sent her since I knew her.

Time really flies but I guessed our friendship grows stronger each year, like old wine.

Happy belated birthday, my dear friend. I guessed you must have enjoyed with her loved ones. =) 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings