Meetup With KTV Khakis

This meetup was called as Jonathan Teo and I had not met Chairman Lawrence for close to 4 months and we wanted to update him on the unpleasant happenings at the past two KTV outings as well as catch up with him.

I had asked her to get Wendy along as Jonathan & I feel that with a female voice in our committee, more ideas & views can be put forward. Dinner was at Xin Wang at Ion Orchard. It was an unlucky day, which nearly caused me to be late for the appointment.

It was good that they had come & put more ideas & views forward to improve the future events’ organising of the group. Although Jonathan & I have taken over the group from chairman for quite some time already, we still respect him as he is the founder of the group.

It was nice to hear him sharing with us his trip to Egypt and Rome.

The dinner was close to 4 hrs. It was certainly great catching up with them.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings