1st Visit To City Square Mall

I was telling my mum that I have not been to City Square Mall since it opened a few years back and was quite keen to pay a visit now as I am on leave.

The recent fury about the nation’s MRT system caused me to have 2nd thoughts taking the MRT. It was fortunate that my knowledge about the bus services serving Singapore is able to get me around the country, I got there after my late lunch.

PB160023 

I was fascinated by taglines located at the shopping centre’s lift lobby. This really fits the shopping centre’s tagline of it being Singapore’s 1st eco-friendly mall.

PB160014

PB160025

PB160003

It is difficult to spot these recycling bins in Singapore, although I do know of there is one which is near my office. =)

PB160033PB160034 

It is quite common to find that in the new shopping centre having a skypark at the top level of the shopping centre, but interestingly, at this shopping mall, the skypark is not located at the top level of the shopping centre but 3 floors below.

It was a breeze touring the shopping centre, as there was surprisingly not many people, despite the school holidays.

After that, I met up with Winston for dinner. It was supposed to be a group dinner with Jayce, Carol, Candy & Allan but they were either under the weather or had last minute appointments. It was great to meet up my fellow Manchester United fan for dinner at TCC at Centrepoint. =)

Thanks for the dinner treat bro!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings