Christmas Eve Countdown

I had decided to go ahead with my plans this year for a Christmas Eve Countdown as I decided not to let last year’s new year countdown unhappiness bother me too much as I feel that as organiser of an event, I am allowed to ask along who I wished to ask along in the first place.

I am glad that, despite the short two week notice I have given, I managed to ask along Chloe, Gonnie, Sharon, Jennifer. Lance & Kian How decided to join us at the last minute. It was fortunate that I managed to negotiate with the people at Music Dreamer Live Café to let us have another 2 seats, as the people at the café have remembered me and the group of friends that I asked along during the Christmas Countdown & New Year Countdown last year. Let’s just say something happened at these two events which made them remember me & my friends that I asked along the last round.

Dinner was at Xin Wang HK Café at Marina Square, as a few of my friends did not wish to have dinner at the food court. I thought I made a good choice as I could use my birthday voucher which was expiring soon, and at the same time, I could avoid the 2 people I disliked at the Marina Square foodcourt as I received an sms from Raymond that they were heading to the foodcourt before going to the same place I was heading. It was fortunate that they did not dare to create a scene at the café. I guessed some of the KTV group members had already gave them a stern warning after suffering in their hands as well.

I thought my table was the “highest” in the Countdown, as Kianhow was requested to sing by one of the singers to sing a song on stage as a warm up, which he obliged with the theme song of the movie that is on everyone’s lips at the moment, “那些年”by 胡夏. I actually wanted to go up to the stage and sing one song as well, but after Kianhow’s performance, the event kicked off.

PB190001

PB190004

PB190017

Some of the prizes that we won from the games segments. KianHow, Gonnie, Sharon & I were the game masters, winning the most prizes for our table.

PB190019

PB190033PB190034

Personal photo with one of our KTV group friends, now resident singer at the Music Dreamer Live Cafe , Carolyn

PB190035

Group photo with Carolyn with Gonnie, Chloe & Lance

PB190036

Personal photo with Erick, aka. Jianli, part-time 933 DJ

PB190037

Group photo for the memories with Jennifer, Kianhiw, Gonnie, Chloe, Lance, Sharon

I would like to thank my friends for their support and encouraging words for this successful event. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings