The Wedding of Yanling & Vincent

I had received a whatsapp message from the bride herself somewhere last month that I would be invited for her wedding on my birthday. I have known Yanling since the Singing @ K group had first started, so no matter what, I had to be there to share her joy with her.

The wedding, held at Parkroyal at Beach (a.k.a Plaza Parkroyal Hotel) was one of the best weddings that I have attended for this year. The groom, Vincent, actually took the trouble to invite a group of singers from Ai Qing Hai to sing a few songs for Yanling.This gesture shows that her hubby truly loves her a lot. I am happy for her as she has managed to find her lifelong happiness.

It was great to catch up with Candice, Catherine, Karen, Albert, Danny & Jas, as it has been quite a while since I caught up with some of them. I am glad that they remembered my birthday and wished me at the wedding table as well.

May I take the opportunity to wish the couple a happy and blissful marriage!

PB130012PB130013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings