KTV Saturday

After a 3 month hiatus,I finally found time to organise a KTV session for the Singing @ K Group on Sat.

This gathering was quite special as most of the regulars was not able to make it, but there was quite a number of newbies that joined us for the 1st time. I certainly hope that they enjoyed themselves at the session.

This session was nearly marred by the fact I was nearly overcharged. Fortunately, I managed to get the manager, Carol to return the amount overcharged to me, after I had a meeting with her at the end of the event. This was because, Partyworld had made a revision of the prices upwards recently, and I was not aware until the day of the event. I am glad that I managed to get the discount back for the group.

I think most of the attendees were rather understanding and were able to understand my explanation and did not blame me for it. They were able to wait till the next KTV session. But there were some attendees that thought that I will not refund the money, and asked me where I was at Liang Court and came rushing to me for a refund.

This really reflects bad on you. I don’t strike rich by just pocketing $2.50 from each of you. I am seriously thinking of banning you from future KTV sessions. I think I had enough of your nonsense in the past year.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings