The Hunger Games

I was asked by Xiuling, if I wanted to catch this movie. Since I was feeling stressed due to my work & volunteer commitments, I thought a movie outing for me will deflect some of my stress away.

This was one of the early morning movies, as we did not wish to squeeze with the crowds and I had IRAS Volunteer e-filing to do in the afternoon. I was lucky that I booked the tickets as the ticketing assistant was rather slow in issuing the tickets to those who purchase them on the spot. I guess the ticketing assistant is new, or have not been perked up by the morning cup of coffee.

293819_10150670634299353_611359352_9185360_2083253500_n

I thought that the movie was very good. pretty action packed and it really showcase the good side & bad side of human nature. I would recommend all of you to catch it if possible.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings