IRAS Volunteer E-Filing Sessions

This is my 9th year joining this exercise, which I would describe as the toughest year since I joined in the Year 2005.

I am surprised that the technical problems that plagued the e-filing system almost every year had reared its head this year. It was so bad that I really had to email to those people involved in this year exercise as the issue went viral on the IRAS e-filing Volunteers Facebook Page, for which I am the leader of the page.

I hope the problems have been resolved as this coming two weekends will be crowded at the 23 Citizen Connect Centres as some people are just fond of doing their tax returns at the last moments.

I hope the system can handle our tax filings tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings