Nightmare Staff From Vietnam

My company’s audit department has been undergoing expansion as the audit partners have been marketing the company’s services. I was not surprised to see a whole new batch of auditors joining us.

However, one of them, who hails from Vietnam was pretty odd. He kept asking us to lend him the Singapore Tax Workbook. He does not need to do up tax provisions as it is already being done by my department. I told him to check with my bosses and manager. Each time, when he failed to get what he wanted, he would show an angry  face.

I was quite stunned on 2 Fridays ago that the security of my office building were called in. Apparently, the audit partners had asked him to leave the company after they could not tolerate his nonsense any longer, but he refused and tried to delete the company’s server files.

The managing partner was shocked by his actions and told me that he do not wish to hire foreign staff again except for Malaysians after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings