Volunteer E-Filing Session 5–IRAS Officers Visit

When I stepped into the Serangoon CC, I was told by the liaison officer, Juncai, that IRAS Corporate Communications Officer, Ms Stacey Wong, will be paying a visit, in view of the technical problems, which our CC faced at the e-filing sessions.
I was quite disturbed by the fact that the problems were still there, despite Juncai telling me that the computers used by me & my partner, Haris, were reformatted and the operating system were reloaded. This year, we really feel that we have to beat the clock, as the problems would occur at unexpectedly short time.
Stacey and her IT colleagues were stunned by Haris’ and my speed in processing the e-filing for the e-filers. We managed to e-file in 3 to 5 mins for most cases, but yet, we are unable to beat the system clock sometimes.
Let’s hope I do not encounter these problems today, as I really fear that the crowd coming in may spiral out of control.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
1989 Subaru Justy AC Compressor

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings