Busy Month Ahead

Although I will be going on my long awaited family holiday at the month, but I did not expect myself to be so busy after my trip ends on 6 June.

I would have the following events that would require my presence, once I am back in Singapore.

  1. 2 birthday celebrations of my KTV group buddies. One of them is holding his housewarming together with his birthday.
  2. My RC Fathers’ Day cum Dumpling Festival on 17 June. I am asked by the leader of organising committee to assist in hosting duties for the event. Thanks Jasmine & Jaslin for their faith in me. =)
  3. IRAS e-filing Volunteer Appreciation Ceremony on 23 June. For this event, I have not received any confirmation from IRAS, but I happened to know that the event will be on this date as my Liasion Officer, Juncai, has informed me about this. It is likely that he has nominated me for the Outstanding Volunteer Award in recognition for the efforts I put in during the Volunteer e-filing sessions.

This explains why I have to push the group KTV back to July. I feel that it will be better so that I can be more relaxed when organising for the next KTV event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings