Is The Job Market Slowing Down?

I had put up a job vacancy for an admin assistant cum tax assistant on my Facebook status after my friend was asked to leave and my boss had asked me to source for one through my friends or the Internet. I knew the reason behind this, but due to confidentiality & professional issues, I am not allowed to reveal it here and there are still bad blood between the audit arm & us, ever since the last Bonus Day.

Having used my Facebook status as an advertising media for job, I discovered that my friends around me, there are quite a number of jobless people around. My boss shortlisted 2 candidates from the 3 resumes I had given to her and chose a friend of mine, whom I knew through the KTV group that I am helming.

I hope that she will be able to pull through the probation period of 3 months. Let’s wish her good luck when she starts work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings