New Blog Theme For Paul

It has been a while since I last changed the blog theme for my blog. I felt that this theme would describe my mood for now.

I was at my granny’s place just now and she is very weak. My aunt was commenting that maybe of her old age, she is just waiting for the time for Heaven to let her go. I personally feel that one should not be so pessimistic about life, but then again, she is 2 years shy of 90 years old, and seeing her suffering like that it’s a pain to all of us.

I could only coax her to eat more as my aunt had been saying that she was eating lesser and lesser each day.

Another change is the media player that I use to play music on this blog. As it seems that Mixpod player does not support Youtube videos anymore. Therefore, I have changed my player to a Youtube Playlist since Blogger & Youtube are under the same roof as Google.

Do keep your feedback coming for my blog.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings