1st Purchase Through E-Bay

I was given the opportunity to make a purchase of a birthday gift for my good friend, Chloe, as she had wanted a gift that was a little difficult to find in Singapore, as there was only a place in Singapore that has it, but it is a little inaccessible to get there, even if you have a car.

The ordering part was easy, but the wait for the present to arrive can be a torture. According to the E-bay website, it takes about 9 to 12 days for the present to be shipped to Singapore, but according to one of my friends, it takes about 3 weeks to a month for it to reach Singapore.

The fortunate thing is that I was given the article number given by the US Postal Service when the seller went to send the item at the post office, therefore, I was able to track if the package had left the USA.

Hopefully, the birthday gal will be able to get her birthday present in time for her advance birthday dinner on Saturday, otherwise, I would have to pass to her in person when I received it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings