Advance Birthday Celebration for Chloe

The birthday gathering was initiated by me and the good thing was that everyone in the birthday gal’s guest list was kept in the loop and Jessica actually helped us to plan this evening’s program, while Gonnie volunteered to get the cake and I volunteered to get the birthday present, which is now in some part of the world as I only managed to find the gift online and ordered it last week.

The place for the dinner was at a Korean BBQ restaurant at MacKenzie Road. This was my 1st time trying out Korean BBQ. I must say the food is great and it is really value for money to have eaten there.  The dampener was that it rained as we were about to finish our dinner, therefore we had to bring our cake cutting to the food court at AMK Hub.

After the cake cutting, it was time for a movie, where we caught The Four. I would not recommend you guys to catch this movie as the storyline is not very good and there is not much action.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings