July–The Month Of Birthdays

This is the month for birthdays, as Paul has been rather honoured to be part of these few birthday babes & hunks guest lists.

IMG-20120722-WA0000

  • Angela Chan

This IRAS Volunteer friend of mine, whom I know last year at the VES, celebrated her 24th hatch day on 10 July. Dinner was at Swensens Ion Orchard with Wendy & Jia Jie. I certainly hope that she enjoyed our sponsorship of her birthday present, a digital camera  that she wanted and the ice cream buffet dinner that we had.

  • Raymond Ng

This long-time member & close friend of the KTV group that I am helming had his birthday & housewarming together in late June. I hope he finds the gifts from us useful to his needs.

  • Allan Ang & Liang Shu Fang

These two relatively new members to the KTV group, I decided to give them a surprise by celebrating their birthdays for them at the KTV session on 21 July. I hope they liked the surprise, which I think they did as they were telling me they were surprised by it and happy.

  • My dearest mummy

I brought the whole family to the coffeeshop near my house and treated them to a meal as I really did not know what to get for mum and I have heard people saying that people’s birthday should not be celebrated too wildly as they grow older as it may alert heaven & earth and cause your life to end earlier. I wonder how true that is.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings