New PC Server For Office

My office PC server had crashed some weeks ago and the managing partner of the audit arm decided to change the OS & the server.

I have been clamouring for a change in the OS and server for quite some time as although my office PC has been quite new, the slow server has been hampering the pace of my work. Although there are several other factors that are affecting my work at the moment, but I do not think it is appropriate for me to share it here.

This was my 1st time using MS Office 2007 at work. I needed some time to get used to, especially the “copy & paste as hyperlink” function that was more user friendly in Office 2003 & Office 2007. Other than that, I am quite at ease with the rest of the functions as I have been using it at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings