Raymond’s Housewarming

I was invited to Raymond’s housewarming last Saturday. He had marked his 36th birthday with a new flat. As his long time singing buddies, 11 of us decided to chip in a housewarming cum birthday gift. We decided to give him an induction cooker and a steamer.

P6300039

P6300041

Some of them had commented that the photo looks like a family photo, which I thought so too.

1st Row: How Meng, Jonathan, Paul, Raymond, Sherry & Ann

2nd Row: Alex, Desmond, Jeremy, Jue Liang, Weng Kiat , Estella, Evelyn & Sharon

20120625_185557

After the movie, we went for a movie, catching Spiderman, which I felt was very exciting with all the action. I would recommend all of you to watch it

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings