Advance Birthday Celebration for Kerlyn

This birthday celebration dinner was planned about three weeks ago as Wendy & I knew that this young lass, also known as our hot date gal was a busy person. The date was finally settled at after the birthday gal’s exams, which was after the National Day.

The birthday gal had asked me to select the venue for her birthday dinner. She had given me a free hand to choose, except that she did not wish to have chicken rice for dinner. In the end, my choice for her was Sakae Sushi at Wheelock Place since someone in the group did not wish to have western food and Swensens for a change.

Wendy and I decided to get a birthday cake for the birthday gal. We knew that we had to keep it as a surprise as we knew that Kerlyn would scream at us if she had knew that we had spent so much for her. As I was not too sure, what type of cakes does Kerlyn likes, so I just chose the tiramisu cake from TCC. It was rather surprising that the TCC International Building branch does not do walk in orders. In the end, I ordered the cake from the TCC at Istean Scotts instead, which was able to process the order and give me the cake on the day that I needed the cake.

20120810_20344120120810_20345020120810_203604

20120810_205046

20120810_20555420120810_205746

I certainly hope that Kerlyn enjoyed her birthday dinner with us. I was indeed surprised when she wore the Manchester United kit for the current season. I did not know that she is a Manchester United fan before this. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings