Birthday Celebration For Little Charmaine

I was invited by my long time bus captain friend, Ricky & his nurse wife, Eileen, to their daughter’s 6th birthday celebration today.

Although I have been instructed by Ricky not to get her any present, I felt bad, so I got her something that she might like, a toy cake decoration set from Istean Scotts, since I remembered that she likes to cook. Fortunately, I made the right choice as her mum commented on Facebook that she likes the present very much.

The dinner was held at MacDonald’s @ Woodlands Point. I decided to take a cab there as I was a little worried of the notorious traffic situation at the Causeway. I am glad that I made the right decision as I got there just in time as the party was about to start.

20120825_18364020120825_19562320120825_195632 

I hope that little Charmaine enjoys her birthday celebration and may I take the opportunity to wish her once again, a Happy birthday in advance. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings