JC Classmate cum KTV Group Mate Wedding Lunch

I was looking forward to this wedding lunch since I got the wedding invite in July. My JC classmate cum KTV Group khaki, David had finally managed to hold his wedding banquet here in Singapore after registering his marriage for quite a while.

Jonathan, Jas, Lance, Andrina & myself were invited to his wedding. It was very interesting to see Mediacorp celebrities, the hosts of Good Morning Singapore, Qiqi & Youyi at his wedding at Furama City Hotel.

I was particularly wowed by the 2nd march in, where the couple actually sang a duet, 恋爱频率 by  (許慧欣 许志安) to announce their arrival. It was like a mass ktv session as the music video was played on screen to allow the invited guests to participate in their wedding.

The groom’s father was brimming with joy that he decided to lead us with his singing into the couple’s yam seng. The hosts were equally spontaneous, as during the third cheer of yam seng, he actually requested David to lead us, as he said 早生贵子could only be done by the couple.

I must say I enjoyed myself at his wedding. May I take the opportunity to wish David & Joanne, have a happy, blessed & blissful married life!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings